Discover 5 S-CRM features through WeChat
1.WeChat global ecosystem
Today China has 1.39 billion inhabitants. Of whom, over a billion are considered as daily active users of WeChat. The application is also the country’s largest social network and maybe soon, from the world. To compare, the Western giant Facebook which covers several continents has currently 1.56 billion daily active users. It’s only one third more than WeChat.
However, in this crazy performance race Facebook will probably not keep its first place for a very long time. Because WeChat is a much more powerful and complete application than its foreign counterpart. Developed and launched in 2011 by the Chinese giant Tencent, WeChat is just not a messaging and content sharing application. But much more. The Chinese app is today essential in the daily lives of Chinese citizens. Thanks to the mobile payment service adopted by absolutely everyone. But also to the many features visible as follow:
To show the dependence of WeChat users, you should know that on average people spend 70 minutes per user per day on this application. This represents 34% of mobile traffic in China.
2.WeChat CRM tools
Viewing the huge potential of WeChat compared to other communication levers. Such as mails, SMS, and emails. Brands understand today that this is an opportunity to build and maintain close relationships with their customers through social CRM campaigns. Discover in the following statement 5 S-CRM features available on WeChat:
- Omni-channel exposure. Allowing users to access to the contents from a physical point to a digital print and vice versa. This is mainly due to the possibility of generating QR codes. Moreover, these QR codes also offer the possibility to recover various data. Such as the payment methods used, the geolocation of users, the pages visited and other KPIs.
- Segmentation. The data accumulation through the application can be processed to establish groups of individuals. To which personalized content can be send.
- Customer service. Through bots or phone call centers.
- Centralization of data. Being a Tencent entity all the data of the other branches of the group are saved in the same servers. This allows the multiplication of the data recovery sources. In order to use them transversally.
- Data processing. Through WeChat Analytics which is an internal reporting service.
As you can see, WeChat’s important S-CRM capability is based on its ability to centralize. Supported by a different technology approach and a legal environment in its favor, the introduction of this model seems complicated in the Western countries.
To get more informations about WeChat, click on the following LINK ! 😉
written by: @PommierJordy