Amazing Harbin Ice & Sculptures Festival Business
HARBIN, Heilongjiang: Harbin, China’s famed Ice City, started welcoming visitors to its International Ice and Snow Festival.
Harbin is a famous place to do business with this Ice & Sculpture Festivals during winter.
This business is focus on touristic & Art Sectors. I believe that is one of the most important business in China as ICE Wonderland Festival.
- Target of the market : 10 to 15 millions of visitors annually
- World’s biggest ice sculpture festival: 600 000 square meters
- The tallest ice sculptures reach about 46 Meters high
- 10 000 workers cut and haul the blocks of ice
Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture is a huge business in China.
- This festival takes place each year. This Ice Festival opened on December 24, 2017
- This Ice Festival will finish around February 25, 2018.
- The festival has been held since 1963. It had been interrupted for years during the Cultural Revolution
- However this festival had been resumed by 1985.
- Along with Japan’s Sapporo Snow Festival, Canada’s Quebec City Winter Carnival, and Norway’s Ski Festival.
- The Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival is listed as the top 4 ice and snow festivals in the world.
So this Chinese market a huge touristic business by booking hotels, Ice Shows and regarding the ICE FESTIVAL visits such as:
- Sun Island International Snow Sculpture Art Expo, Harbin Ice and Snow World
- Dragon Tower, Siberian Tiger Park, Harbin Polarland,
- Harbin Volga Manor: Heilongjiang Province Museum and the Jewish sites. If you love Russian culture and art,
- Walk along the Central Street
- Chagan Lake: Visit China’s Snow Town.
For more information
To learn more about Ice Festival in China in Harbin (VPN needed)