Junior Consultant Project – La French Tech Shanghai
Since October, with the MBA Digital Marketing & Business Shanghai, we have had the mission to work for companies in China and France to support them in their communication strategy as Junior Consultant.
Some of them had to revise the whole graphic charter, others had to realize computer graphics for events…
With my team-mates, Clara Libert, Elosandra Gomes and Christilla Adjovi, we chose to work for French Tech Shanghai. At the beginning, we weren’t really enthusiastic about the missions that French Tech Shanghai was offering because they were still very vague. After a meeting with Constance Van de Walle (intern) and Eric Deltour, General Secretary of French Tech Shanghai. We clarified the different missions we will be carrying out during these 7 months.
The main missions are :
- Reorganize the communication strategy so that it is reusable and generates a more efficient follow-up.
- Promote and increase the visibility of French Tech Shanghai: French startups, future and current partners and other French Tech companies.
- Federate the actors of the ecosystem
- Accelerate the creation of synergies between its members
For this, we have decided to:
- Create a communication kit
- Realize a promotional video to enhance their visibility
- Organize different events to federate French Tech players and make them known to future partners and startups,
- Benchmark of other French Tech companies present in the world,
- Benchmark of the 40 and 120 companies for the June event
- Make the newsletter visible on the French Tech Shanghai website
- Creation of a blog tab: highlighting the articles of the members of French Tech Shanghai
- Creation of a computer graphics
Before our first presentation to the members of COPIL, we first of all made an inventory of the social networks of French Tech Shanghai to know what we needed to improve. Then we looked at other French Techs present in the world by making a benchmark of their best communication actions (example: a presentation video, a computer graphics, a blog tab, etc.). Following this research, we also wanted to add to our communication strategy various events to federate the different actors of the ecosystem and make French Tech known to different targets. We therefore chose to set up 4 large events followed by 6 small events that will be present every year.
Now 5 months old as Junior Consultant, we have had the opportunity to present our work to the members of COPIL during monthly meetings and to attend events organized by them. We worked hand in hand on different aspects of the new communication strategy to increase the visibility of French Tech Shanghai.
Working as a Junior Consultant and being considered, allows me to be confident for the rest of my career in communication and digital.
Unfortunately, because of the coronavirus, with my teammates, we had to leave Shanghai. We will therefore learn how to work remotely with the members of French Tech Shanghai.
We have 2 months left and we can’t wait to see what’s in store for us!
Thank you to French Tech Shanghai for their trust and to Emmanuel P. who is following us during this work.